Blog Visitors

Categories

Brunei (2) Cars (11) Drag (4) Friends (3) Holiday (5) Kuching (3) Miri (9) Motorsport (4) Photography (7) Sarawak (6) Yam Cha (2)

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Borneo King of Drag 2012 : The paddock

Photobucket

I've been truly waiting for the Drag event held in Miri and it was finally here.
So I got my way there, forgetting the traffic and the lack of parking space, I chose to ignore it.

Photobucket

As I parked, I immediately saw this Silvia S15 parked.

Photobucket

A common but cool Corolla AE86

Photobucket

Once, I entered the paddock area, I immediately spotted this Subaru Imprezza Tourer.

Photobucket

How about this beautiful teal colored Mitsubishi?


Photobucket

Soon as I got into the drag machine area, it's all complete madness

Photobucket

Highly tuned cars with fat tires is something you don't see everyday, let alone a drag event.

Photobucket

and it looks beautiful!

Photobucket

A good clean stock looking Lancer Evolution IV

Photobucket

and a very nice looking Sileighty.

Photobucket

Also, my favorite Proton Satria Neo CPS, one of the most dream affordable hot hatchback I have been dreaming all year long. For now, I'll just have to stick with my MeeVee.

Photobucket

Retro Japanese sports car has made their appearance all around the event such as this Honda Integra Type R.

Photobucket

Common in Sabah but not in other places are the Unichip section. What I love in this picture is the Pajero Sport 2-dr.

Photobucket

Follow on with the GT-R emblem paddock. With over 5 GT-Rs were seen. Starting with my favorite.

Photobucket

Competing in C and J category

Photobucket

With a spoiler that I actually approves

Photobucket

The evil GT-R is also here.

Photobucket

But what I really like the most is the Blue Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V

Photobucket

and more weird looking drag racers.

Photobucket

This Imprezza is docked here...

Photobucket

...but I never saw it in action.

Photobucket

An orange FD3S which brighten up my day but..

Photobucket

The Voltronic engine oil dock is what made me impressed the most

Photobucket

A FD3S modified into a ReAmemiya machine but with Vinyls from Fredric Aasbo's Chucky the Supra. I LOVE THIS!

Photobucket

Too bad the left headlamps had a little injury.

Photobucket

Then as I was approaching to the action area, I saw my local-boy hero. Fatak autos Yellow V-tec Civic. This is a beast. All the way from Kota Kinabalu Sabah. Stay tune for more into the action zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment