Blog Visitors

Categories

Brunei (2) Cars (11) Drag (4) Friends (3) Holiday (5) Kuching (3) Miri (9) Motorsport (4) Photography (7) Sarawak (6) Yam Cha (2)

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's a Whole New Challenge in the Photography World

Well, my bro is now back in Kuching for his Studies
and now I'm all alone with my parents back at home.
It's Not Fun at all to be alone.
Yeah, brothers do fight, but we do have fun.

We both started a Challenge for each other.
We decided to Swap our Camera Kit.

He will be taking my Nikon D300s, 50mm 1.4, 24-70 f2.8, SB-900 flash and Battery Grip.
I will be taking his Olympus E-Pen 1, Lumix 20mm, 14-42 Kit Lens, 50mm LensBaby and 50mm Macro Lens.

This will indeed improve our Understandings for different type of cameras.
Also this will prove that I don't need a DSLR to take a Good Image Quality and a Nice Image.

The Olympus EP1 is Lighter, Easier to Carry and Small.
Makes my Life easier for now =]

Photobucket

[Posted at 5.06, Wednesday, 2nd March 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment