Blog Visitors

Categories

Brunei (2) Cars (11) Drag (4) Friends (3) Holiday (5) Kuching (3) Miri (9) Motorsport (4) Photography (7) Sarawak (6) Yam Cha (2)

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Not something we see everyday in Proton's Service Center

 photo cars-36.jpg

My car has been brought to the service center to do a free gear oil change. The day was a teeny wee little bit special for the mechs over there as they do not encounter a R3 Neo very often.

 photo cars-34.jpg

It looks particularly striking when the car was lifted up.


 photo cars-35.jpg

And I can admire my ride from a 'lower' perspective.

 photo cars-31.jpg

While the mech was busy draining my gear oil...

 photo cars-32.jpg

...I decided to pop by to my front splitter for an inspection.

 photo cars-33.jpg

Turns out it did receive it's fair share of battle scars from the the road of Bolehland. Certainly shows that I really put the car to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment